On the afternoon of Sunday, February 3, the Annual General Meeting of the Association of Importers of Medicines, Additives and Biological Livestock was held to appoint the members of the Board of Directors and the Inspector.
In this meeting, which was attended by a majority of the members of the association (more than 93%), the members cast their votes to elect a new board of directors, after counting the votes of the board members and the inspector, they were elected in the following order.
Main members of the board of directors:
1. Ms. Alaleh Karun 67 votes (from the vaccine department)
2. Dear Mr. Mostafavi, 59 votes (from the medicine department)
3. Mr. Mirsalimi 49 votes (from the vaccine section)
4. Dear Mr. Yousefi 49 votes (from the add-on section)
5. Mr. Montaser 48 votes (from the independent section)
6. Dear Mr. Ghaffari 39 votes (from the medicine department)
7. Dear Mr. Bazzazadegan 38 votes (from the add-on section)
1. Dear Mr. Asadian, 50 votes
Alternate board members
1. Dear Mr. Sartipi 37 votes (from the medicine department)
2. Ms. Ajilchi 24 votes (from the add-on section)
1. Dear Mr. Saadat, 15 votes
The new board of directors will lead the association for three years and will be responsible for policy-making in the import of livestock drugs, additives and biological materials.